Monday, February 09, 2009

Storms a brew'en on the AR ride

Active recovery putt putt tonight....was going to hit the rollers but just couldn't bring myself to do it even with the 18mph winds:) A neighborhood run, looking at all the different play grounds we'll be hitting this summer.. Saw Maxis' is having a "kids eat for a dollar" on Monday nights this month....damn I remember when we used to ride dirt on Tuesday nights so we could go and eat the all you can eat pasta night at Maxis'. Perhaps I'll try and start up a run of it this year after the TNWC....only problem is I'll most likely be in the third pack or worse:) 3hrs of the road tomorrow, gonna be nice and windy. I think I'll head to Polk City, via some of the park loops on the way there, then just head home and hope thats enough:)

Peace

Peace

9 comments:

Buckshot77 said...

I have a hard time envisioning a group of dirty mountain bikers crashing Maxi's like we do at Gif's. If nothing else, you'll at least be in front of me on Tuesday nights...

Unknown said...

What you really have too imagine is just how greasy these mountain bikers where back then....John Conlan had hair to his ass back then. Back then it was a fucking race from the time we got on our bikes and cotton was our prefered cycling gear:)

Peace

Buckshot77 said...

Now that would be a site! We need to make sure to hit more race pace stuff this summer. I know I'll get my doors blown off, but it's the only way I'll get faster.

Unknown said...

You'd better get used to only seeing me in the parking lot:)

"I'm on a Mission of Mercy"

Peace

Buckshot77 said...

Shouldn't that be a mission of NO mercy...

Unknown said...

yeah, yeah what he said....

Anonymous said...

Saw you cruise by work today on your pedal horse. I wish I had time to ride during the week.

Unknown said...

where have you been? didn't see you all fall last year. I have a plastics question for you too.

Peace

Anonymous said...

I am working full time and going to school full time. The only "free time" I get is on the weekend and it is only used to get the stuff done that I didn't have time for during the week.

What's the plastics question?