Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ok...this is just fucking stupid


These things are a joke if you ask me, I rode it for a few minutes....and about 10 seconds of that was fun the rest of the time I was thinking to myself...WHY? Simply just another dust collector. Now I'm sure someone out there thinks this thing is fucking Rock Star.
An awesome ride in this morning. Didn't get to ride dirt last night brought everything to the shop with good intentions of throwing down a few laps. We ended up with some late shoppers and nobody else showed up so it was easy to skip the ride and do the Taco Ride tonight instead:) An interesting find at the shop last night also...ever see one of these rigs??

nobody at our shop had seen one of these before:)

See you biatches at 6pm tonight!! Damn it no pool tonight for Izzy either....they are closed from 4pm-6pm....no wonder its been dead when we go by! Silly kids.

Peace

8 comments:

Joe said...

Agreed.... Kickbike = Stoopid. And this coming from a guy who unicycles. Never seen dual bottle cages like that before. I'd probably bed the crap out of them.

Mojoe

Steve Fuller said...

We wouldn't want to pedal. that would take too much work. Mount a brooks on that thing , and a set of pedals on the front wheel and make it into a touring highboy. :)

The dual bottle cage thing rocks. Wonder who made those things?

Anonymous said...

hey! that's that stupid thing I sent you and marco the other day. ha. I'll stick with pedals. I blew another god damn spoke. geez. did you make that water bottle holder? kind of strange ... I am not always very careful when stuffing the bottle in and would worry I'd break it. I have two cages, though.

Anonymous said...

Head on out to most any Amish settlement and you will see dozens of these push bikes. Seems the pedals are too fancy, so they opt for the plain frame and just push themselves around.

Joe said...

nope, 'round here (north Iowa) they all ride hybrids with racks and fenders.

Brian said...

Those are for the "I wanna ride a bike, but not sit or really go anywhere" crowd. Those folks are looking for something that will fatigue their push leg while simulatenously making their knee on the straight leg ache. Its got a water bottle cage on it. Why?

Pete Basso said...

You gotta love the "bar endz" they put on it as if you were gonna be pulling hard up the trail entrance on Hillside!! Yea, on yer left, I'm gonna "kick n go" right by ya!! If I see one of those on the trails....well....wait a minute, when am I on the trails these days anyway. Maybe I should get one of those??? WTH?

BTW, Marco is a rock star, especially when he wears his banana hammock while swimming at the HyVee tri - YIKES!!

Anonymous said...

I saw these in Vail just today B. But they are for downhill and called Mountain scooters.