Thursday, March 27, 2008

2hrs on the road yesterday


Great day to be out no wind, some sunshine but mostly cloudy and 53 degrees....yummy. Left work and stopped by Kyle's Bikes.... of course I forgot my camera...can you believe it:) Bs'd it with Kyle, Chuck and Rick...ended up leaving with a borrowed copy of 24 Solo....great movie. A must see wheather your into 24hr racing or not. Then I just tooled around the town home nieghborhoods and then home. Looks like its gonna get shitty here in Central Iowa today....gonna get out for an hour or so tonight one way or another....I'm sure I'll need fenders:)

Have a great day!

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried driving to Eldora today to pick up a home gym, NO GO! The roads sucked up that way so I turned around.

Anonymous said...

Moab forecast looking good!