Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Damn Weather..

Stayed home yesterday with the girls....could've went in but we stayed:) Had some ink scheduled for 2pm....Dan called me with the flu....it was tough not to go somewhere else....I love Dan but when I get a jones for the needle I'm like a junkie looking for the next rush...I kept it cool and didn't have anyone else slinging on me. We watched movies all day, bought some new tires for thee olds...and I researched ink, played with Izzy....a great day for sure.

A couple new and cool links for Des Moines

Cap City Scrambles a new place for those local fixed gear girls and boys, races coming soon.

Iowa Gravel a place for you to find local and not so local gravel routes too throw down on.

Very warm weather coming this weekend 40's.....

Peace

4 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

Hour of black label after work last night. Trails have been cleared of snow so there's nothing but ice to ride on in a lot of spots. Stuck to the streets after that. Still felt good, and I still need a different seat.

Unknown said...

better get on it bro, warm weather coming:)

Peace

DMC said...

Damm hundy sounds like a good bit of work....Hope our paths cross this summer I keep my eye on the iowa races and rides going to give decora a shot. ride fast and take chances.

Steve Fuller said...

getting it changed out by Saturday fo sho. Headed downtown for some Kollective work. Will be a good black label ride.