Tuesday, January 08, 2008

1st 2008 Cup O' Dirt Hilly Hundy Ride

My 2007's hundies for the Cup O' Dirt where more then not enough:( So I'm coming into 2008 with a new perspective on attaining a Cup at thee end of this year:)

JANUARY 26TH, 8AM WE'LL LEAVE MY PLACE FOR A HILLY HUNDY DAYS RIDE.


Last years report found here
Thee route can be found here

Bring lights as we may need them:) A Kum and Go sits around mile 26 in Bevington....next stop is New Virginia around mile 46....then Cummings Tap at mile 100....if you need goods inbetween you'd best bring them:)

Peace

6 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

Count me and my Monkey in.

Buckshot77 said...

I'm definitely giving it some hard thought as well. Should be fun with Steve along on the monkey.

Neve_r_est said...

Maybe winter will be back by then.

DG

Buckshot77 said...

Figures that I should look at the calendar more closely. I'll be at Okoboji that weekend. At least there's a ride up there I can do.

Unknown said...

Right on Steve, and we have room for ya Dennis if'n you want to ride:)

Buckshot- no worries brutha I'll be doing some type of a hundy once a month:) I'm getting a fucking Cup this year.

Peace

FixieDave said...

damn if I didnt have something else going I'd be all over that =)