Monday, October 08, 2007

Bringing Back Some Obstacals

Sunday Teri and I started a ride together, I only made it halfway through Denmans before I was pissed off at those that just don't fucking get it. Cheater routes reopened, mother fuckers riding "AROUND" all the mud puddles, logs being moved, etc.
I bailed at the Dirty Express levey heading home for some fence posts, 10" spikes, 4lb. beater, chainsaw, and some rebar:) Just can't keep thee Squirrel down:)

what used to be a 18" tread or less has now become 4 foot plus....through the MUD FUCKERS:)

man on mission....

mission acomplished:)

before....

after....yes I brought back the log ride:) Some of us dig it:) No clue as too whom the rider is....but he and his lady looked to be having a great time:)


While I was out doing trail work lots of mates where out enjoying the trail before yesterday rain....I think I saw close to 15 mates in the hour and a half I was out....8 of them she'las:) Lots of rain here today....sucky:( Picked up a couple more beaters over the weekend, 2 older Puch's, one for Teri and one for me:) Photos of them later.

Peace

5 comments:

mattonne said...

I feel your pain Bro, LEAVE THE TECH. SECTIONS ALONE!!!!!Those cut metal posts are a favorite friend of mine...

Pete Basso said...

Awesome Squirrel!! Nice job getting them put back together!! Can't wait for the sun to come out so we can ride the Center again!

Justin said...

thanks Brian, you gonna be at Banner on Saturday?

2wheels4strings12ounces said...

Excellent! I got a couple of fence posts if you need 'em. Speaking of obstacles, have you ever taken the Monkey to the Urbandale Skate park?

Peace,
Randle

Anonymous said...

Much love for the work out there B. Can't wait to get on the log ride again.

Cheers