Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Custom/Fat Tire/Wooly's

Needed a way to haul more chit....get the welder out biatch:) After driving around town looking for square tubing with a 2" I.D. ......we found that Northern sells just what I want with the pin hole drilled already:) SaWheat:) Put 300+ pounds of man flesh on when done.....we're good:) Lots of room for Fat Tire now:)

a little sighting oil was needed:)

custom.....I love that word:)

...oh yeah that'll hold some coolers full OH' BEER!

Howdy folks:)

Fat Tire......just in from brotha James at Legacy Sports Bar....

Talked today to IA Bev. told me the first for sure and they would have some here tomorrow. After reading this seems to sound like BS, I went to a show last week for IA Bev and said Sept. called today and was told by the first, the driver said tomorrow. Pisses me off owning a bar and just getting smoke blown. Stop by Legacy soon.

James

drink@legacysportsbar.com


Well we have the Taco ride tonight perhaps we should roll out to James' place and see if that Fat chit made it here or not:)


Wooly's.....we are getting a good amount of interest in the wooly jersey's....pricing will most likely be under $70 bones.....there is a $14 dollar fee per jersey for the embroydering on top of the cost of the jersey.....more too come as I hear from Chad at Portland Cycle Wear.

Peace

9 comments:

the mostly reverend said...

84 sounds good.

Anonymous said...

What colors/design are the woolies gonna be??

mike

B I D W E L L said...

Nice. Did the same to my pop-up- works pretty swell, only my 2"id was actually a hair bigger than a standard draw bar. Had to make a rubber spacer. Looks good- Good idea with the carrier- I've only ever attached the bike rack. Good luck this weekend!!

Unknown said...

Mike- they will be black with cream pinstripe....see belowing post for picture....its down a ways.

Peace

Unknown said...

belowing....wtf:)....thats too be...below:)

MG said...

NICE RACK!

lookin' forward to seeing you at the race this weekend brother.

cheers,
mg

2wheels4strings12ounces said...

If you, or anyone else, needs some round tube, I have some.

Peace,
Randle

Anonymous said...

If you would learn to add bags to bike wouldn't have that problem

Mark Savery said...

Yeah man! That camper setup is sweet!