Monday, August 27, 2007

Our 7th Anniversary/Prep Time


Sunday was Teri and I's 7th year together as married mates:) Seems only like a couple:) Brought the pop-up home yesterday, time to clean'r up for this weekends 24hr:) Looks to be rain tomorrow and Wednesday.....we should be good by Saturday noon.....ehy:) Great weekend.....threw down a fast fifty with Conlan and Madison on Saturday morning....worked @ the shop that afternoon.

Shop funny:

Customer: Hey when I'm going real fast downhill the front end of this thing gets to shimmy'n and shake'n....is that because I'm in an arrow tucking position??

Sometimes I'm completely speachless:) Monday night fixies tonight.....an alley cat will be in the mix....6:30 Mars Cafe.....I have to attend the CITA meeting first so I may be late...if I get to make it at all.

Peace Mates:)

8 comments:

mattonne said...

Congrats and many !!!
Take it to em at the 24, 1,000 bones ain't petty cash!

Rasmussen Bike Shop said...

Congrats Bro, at seasons end I plan to throw down some beer with ya.. yeah, I know you think I'm blowin' smoke up yer arse.. you'll see, I might even make an attempt at breaking my taco eating record!

Cam

Jeff Bratz said...

Brian
I am working on getting some tri guys out to help with the trails, how do we get involved. It seems as the the CITA website info is a bit "old".

jeff bratz

Captain Bob said...

Good luck racin.

Congrats on the 7 years. We celebrate our 9th the weekend of Chequamegon. I know what you mean though.....seems like yesterday.......

bluecolnago said...

congrats on the 7th! that's awesome!

Noel said...

I stopped by Rassy's on Saturday to say hi, but you weren't there. Bought a light and checked out that 29'er with the Mary bars on it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats from Legacy Sports Bar & Grill, don't forget were here, Fat Tire in this weekend. I wanted to spread the word sooner but forgot then got caught up with health prob. My beer rep. said tomorrow but I will beleive it when I get it.

James

Stop in and I will have a present from all of us at Legacy, ask the bartender, I will leave it with them.

james.conrad@mchsi.com

Carl Buchanan said...

Congrats on 7!!!

I'll see you this weekend, save me a spot.