Monday, March 05, 2007

Side Walk Single Track...

Johnny C and I hit the side walks yesterday afternoon for some slushy riding, a good time fo sho. Pave trails are still spotty to shitty as are the side walks...this week should do them up right for us. Took the Badger out on yesterdays tool......this bike is great...very agile....hops around great....the toe lap with my winter boots blows when riding a wheelie....still have to throw down on her with me sidi's....I really need to ride her in the single track to get that true feeling....but that may be awhile...or it could be in Ouachita, more too come on the Badger. The stepper at home rules.....going to be hitting more of it. Looks like its going to be another "RACE" my way into shape year as I haven't ridden that much at all:) End of the month is Ouachita and I feel I'm no where near the shape I need to be in too take the reins from Danno:(, but I'll go down and give'r me best beer legs and all:) I may get out for the Monday night fixie ride....whooah....


Peace

1 comment:

that dave said...

toe strap wheelies. sweet.