Saturday, December 02, 2006

Momma Always Told Me....

THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER A BROKEN HEART IS TO GO BACK OUT THERE AND FIND A NEW PIECE OF ASS:)...OR IN THIS CASE STEEL!!





10 dollars and a big hell yeah...I'll be back in action for some gravel tomorrow morning:) After hitting many thrift stores and the cop shop looking for me next ride, I finially made some calls to the local fishing holes when this little RED baby came up from Barr Bikes basement...I feel much better now...this little girl even fits me just right:) Now I just have to learn how to put a fucking bike on me roof rack.....dumbass....

Peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KENO was nice, but THIS one has chrome fork tips. and as a 45+ year member of the schwinn owners of america, i heartily endorse this bike. ride it monday? let it socialize with others.

i have a little red schwinn peloton downstairs on my velodyne. it gets mileage this time of year more than other times of the year. that's one sweet little bike, S.

Unknown said...

Yah....CHROME TIPS....She's all good...might have to swap out the rear brake for a long reach...or custom up some pads for the rear:) Monday is perfect....I'll see you mates then:)

Peace

Joe said...

You really need to paint the word "GRAVEL" in front of TRAVELER on the top tube. Or just change TRAVELER TO GRAVELER.

Mojoe