Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The "Move Over Law" WTF!!

Watching Inside Edition last night I saw footage of troppers getting the shit scared/injured out of them by fast moving cars,trucks,and semi's while they are doing their duty of enforcing the law. Ok.... fucking fine and dandy....some states now have adopted a move over law, Iowa, Georgia, Florida, South Dakota. Ok....fucking fine and dandy...now my beef with this is..... what the fuck about the rest of the public on our/their hiways?? If you read the links they are short descriptions of the law, penalties, and what you should do. I am curious as to what the penalty for running down a tropper with your vehical while writing a ticket on the side of the road is compared to a cyclist on the side of the road out exercizing/comutting??? I would bet big money just from past cyclists being killed and the out come of those cases that they are on completely different fucking ends of the specktrum. These laws should be broadend and I belive that is the goal of the fine folks heading Kill A Cyclist up.

Ok I'm done ranting for now:) QUARTER RAGE is on tonight:) I plan on tring to take the record back. I ran a loop last night and left with a time of 17:50 not bad but still 10 seconds away from breaking the 17:41 and of course I'm running a single not no geared beast:) Rain stay away and I have a chance unless "THE CAM" comes out and whoops us all:)

Peace