Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Randomness:)

Doc say's we will most likely have a baby this week...we'll see if he guessed right:)Haven't been up to much...still just putting around...got out on Friday afternoon with me brutha Johnny C fo some urbonna goodness took him to some wall rides. Just two good buds kicking it:)


Johnny and I stopped at the old fire pit for a mental patch kit break


Teri and I woke early Sunday morning to go for a hike around Moffit Lake with Bianchi. Was a beautiful day:) Ended up doing a maintenance ride through Denmans to keep the Rage course open, took out a couple trees and weed wacked the rest of Little Italy.


finally I think I am happy with the looks of the fixie...that is one hot rig:) Hot pink bar tape, baby blue skins, black stem, and black seatpost....fixed for the long haul now....even took the free wheel cog off:)


A new bike builder is in town....I ran into this guy lastnight with his chopper, he is still in the process of getting the welds to hold....funny shit


Out there where the brown topped tree is.....yup that one....this is an island...can you say elevated trails....only accessible by boat:) Sure sounds awesome:)

Peace

4 comments:

B I D W E L L said...

I'm excited for you guys. Hope all goes smooth!

Fixie looks to mean business. Nice!

Neve_r_est said...

Its a pity, you just can't find pink tires these days.

cvo said...

nice pics dude,

good luck this week,

Baby time,

Liz Schleeper said...

Look on my blog for "Cycling Blogs Pimp the Sponsor" essay. Your blog is discussed there.