Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rage #2...Coveted Title Taken Back..17:38



A good night at Quarter Rage #2 ,finish time found here, the cycling gods graced me with a win and a new course record:) I squeeked 3 seconds on Bassonova's geared record. Basso was out of town so he couldn't defend his time this week. I believe NOW that my time on the SS will be taken down again....but it won't be by an SS rider:) When that day comes I will put gears on the Monkey and do me best to take the Coveted Title back:)



Local Road Cycling Legend, The Mostly Reverened, Grandpa Of The Orphanage, Kim West knocked 2+ min. off his last weeks time, with a pit stop somewhere in the woods to put on his cow bell.


Mike Baker on the last 100yrds to the top of the finishing hill.


Johnny C. out rocking the "World Force" rigid SS.


Fucking Sissy Sandbager:)


Sweet Jane:)


A few more Rage'n Mates

For those wondering Teri's due date was on Monday the 25th, we're ready to meet our little girl:)
Craig has photos of mates going through Little Italy, I'll post them when I get them.. he also has said if he doesn't see any air next Wed. that there are plenty of sticks close by:)

Peace

5 comments:

cvo said...

congrats on the win man,

you gettin purdy antzy?

I know we as your readers are looking forward to seeing some baby pics.

have a good one buddy.

Unknown said...

Hell yeah bro... its kinda nutty...just want to meet her:) You seem to be healing up well...which is great. Of course I'll have photos up:)

Peace Mate

Anonymous said...

And he got it wrong.... If I don't see some bikes in the air, going to people in the air, plenty of sticks around!!!!

Bake said...

I gotta figure out where in Little Italy I can get my fat arse airborne?

One Eyed z said...

Sweet Jane is right.