Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ink Addiction

This one was in a tender spot:)


Just a Simple Man folks:)

This guy came in to drop off a Salsa SS ring for Dan to design a bad ass tattoo around it, I've seen the idea and its cool. This will be Donny's first session:)
While sitting in the barbers chair getting inked I tend to just stare out the all glass front and people watch. Drake Relays are going on so the area is full of folks, while gaucking I spot this man.



I had to have a picture and a story.... this guy whom didn't want to give a name has been hit twice on his bike, has had 2 brain surgeries and now wheres a motorcycle helmet to help save his cabassa incase of another car vs. bike assult. Damn looks like its hot in that thing:) All is good now go back in and get tatt finished. Went home to kick it with Teri Sue, we're now debating on the camping trip as rain is coming in all weekend long , cancelled the down syndrome test, I hung this new piece of equiptment, then we called it an evening. Still didn't get my lockout on the Salsa....damn I'm lazy:)


every cyclist should have one of these for those dark beers.

Sascha hasn't gas'd up since March 8th and I think thats pretty kick ass!! You go gurl!!


Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always glad to see more tattooed bike riders. And you're right. Annie is very cute in the pink jacket.