Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cycling caps

I have a somewhat addictive personality although some doctors say there is no such thing. Well I'm addicted to cycling caps among many, many other thangs, everytime I see one that I don't have in my collection....... well I want it. Last night upon leaving the shop I spot one that needed to be in my home collection, and now it is. My reason for hitting this subject is that this guy makes custom wool bad ass caps, and just happens to be an earthy type of cat that I personally dig. Go surf his site and order some up. Here is one that personally fits the bill with me, would look good on while snowboarding out west:)



The Squirrel hat


Shaun Dellers logo





If your surfing this site you need to hit Gwadzilla's, this mate always has good shit:)

Peace

No comments: