Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Recycled Artwerks.....a piece for a friend...still working on it...


Built this fairly big Dolphin frame last year just now getting around to filling up its insides:) Should look BA when I get down with it.

Also built a workout bench for Teri and I outta an old wielderman stepper someone left at our day job. Hacked it all apart for some dumbell workouts this winter:) Need to get my damn car up and running so I can go FUCKING KILL A DEER OR TWO! Oh well money first:) Thinking maybe first snow ride will go down tomorrow if the forcast stays as predicted. Oh Boy!

Peace

2 comments:

Courtney Hilton said...

Sorry your going to miss the snow.... sure there is plenty of time for that. Let me know if you need help fixing your jeep I drove one for many years and know the in's and outs of fixing/afro-engineering them back to life.

Unknown said...

its the Olds thats down, I've got it under control just need funds:O