Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bike chains for the Monkey:)

$25.40 for materials at Home Depot & 1hr and 20min to build the front wheel...rear should take me alot less:) I went with a different chain that requires me to tac weld one end closed....this chain just looks more durable then what was in the previous post...only time will tell. The most time consuming thing was figuring the cable length. Teri and I ran RRP today....holy shit what a workout...front side was clean...the back side on the other hand would have been good for XC skis, but it was a good run:)

Peace

4 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

They look good. Be curious as to your feedback after some good miles.

Unknown said...

Most likely won't get any long rides til Jan. but I will post all the bad's and good's of this set when I get time to throw down. Need to harvest 4 deer first:)

Peace

Anonymous said...

Is that an old mile marker from the GW trail right behind your front tire? Sweet!

Unknown said...

sure is Dan, mower knocked it down so we took it:)

Peace