Monday, July 14, 2008

Birthday Party Weekend


Drove up too Boone on Friday afternoon, hung out with the family, swam, ate a ton of food, drank a few beers, triked around with my Uncle Mort, Izzy and Uncle Buddy. Good times for sure as I don't get to see my family all that often. Grandma turned 86, still kicken the good life. Back in town Saturday afternoon, purdy much fat and very unmotivated...so I did't go camping with Sammy and Justin like I would have liked too.

My Uncle Buddy spotted a trike at an old neighbors house that just went into a nursing home...we went up and picked it up and brought it back for inspection. Great shape..."EZ Rollen Traveler" is painted on it. Single speed sweetness. I think he really likes it...we rode around for a few miles on the trikes it was entertaining to say the least....Izzy loves riding in the basket.

My Grandma...she's so cool

On Sunday we rolled the bikes over to the brothernlaws house for Steve and Breanna's bday party. Teri pulled Izzy there and back.....heavy headwind on the way there made Teri work purdy hard....she has a greater respect for all that pull their kiddies around now:) We ate a bunch more food and cake then putted on back home. Purdy uneventful riding weekend.

Steve and Breanna

Great commute in today...nice and cool morning!

Peace

5 comments:

The Old Bag said...

Looks like it was a great weekend!

Unknown said...

All around...

Peace

Steve Fuller said...

Racin' in Davenport with Kent was good on Sunday. Nothing like a severe ass kickin' to get a guy motivated

Bake said...

That was me waving at you guys in U'dale today in case Teri didn't recognize the crazy guy waving at you.

bluecolnago said...

damn, squirrel! that's a lot of cake!!!! :)