Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm a VERY LUCKY MAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERI SUE:)







Never a dule moment with Teri Sue. A little story: The day I knew Teri was the one, was that weekend I took her to Maquokata Caves back in 1999. If you've never been I highly suggest going. A very beautiful place and you get too explore it all on your own. How far or deep you want to go in a cave is up too you...how cool is that:) Teri is all city girl...so this was a new experience for her, me on the other hand I had been going to the caves since I was 13 or so. As we were crawling out of #10 I believe I had gotten ahead a little bit and was out before Teri. As you can tell from thee above photos Teri has an incredible smile, and as she rose from the depths of #10 thee first thing I see is her pearly whites beaming through this huge smile. Covered in mud from head to toe, that not even a year earlier you'd never have seen before....was this woman that I knew at that moment I was going to marry:) A year later on a mountian in Steamboat Springs I asked Teri to marry me. That week will be etched in my memory for so many reasons as I was with the woman I love and with the best friends a man could ask for. Happy Birthday Teri and I'll see ya soon.

Want too wish Teri Happy Birthday....give her a text @ 490-4386:)Just so you know Teri is doing what every cyclist should do on their birthday.....riding her bike all day:)


Peace

10 comments:

Joe said...

HAPPY B-DAY TERI!!!!!

Unknown said...

Aaw, thank you honey you are too sweet. I am a very lucky girl to have a wonderful husband like you!!!! Ok now I'm off for a birthday RIDE. LOVE YA, Teri

Anonymous said...

OOOps

Buckshot77 said...

Have a kickass birthday and enjoy a couple cold ones!

How do i get to my old stuff said...

Happy birthday, Teri! What a great story, Squirrel. What a romantic you are. :)

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a beer for me! I'll have one on Sunday in your honor after my Hy-Vee swim!

Steve Fuller said...

Happy Bday Teri Sue!!! You had better still be out riding!!!

bluecolnago said...

happy birthday teri!

i always suspected squirrel to be a romantic! great story. thanks for sharing, brother :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you to everyone. I had a GREAT day and still celebrating!!!!!

Pete Basso said...

Sorry I'm so late with the birthday wishes but Happy Birthday Teri from Ann, Ava and Pete!