Monday, December 10, 2007

Speedy's #44 Hot Sauce:)

Brutha Jimmy @ 2Drunk2Shift has a thing for IF bikes, tattoos, and a fine taste for peppers:) Home Grown right outta Virginia Beach. I recieved my bottle back in August of 2006....and just opened it yesterday morning:) After reading Jimmys blog I thought for sure I'd be shitting napalm out of me ass before 8am:) Not the case a really great addition to anything....slow warming....ah thats just what I like:) I was very generous in appling...next time I'll do the usual load:)

OH MY!!

Killer logo

Straight off the brutha's left fore arm:)

I'll being getting more Speedy's #44 when mine runs out...till then...
read Joel "Gwadzillas" report of his bottle



Peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's some sweet ink. man, I got the itch. I haven't gotten anything new in about 13 months. not that I'm counting. ha. slow goin' on the commute still . . . cold and FUN! snow is awesome. very little virgin trail this a.m. I was hopin' to pop a little more trail cherry. took Hickman home the other day. man, those are some HILLS! rock on me brother.

Anonymous said...

Nice, I think it looks better on your arm than the bottle! Jan. 20th is my ink day. Can't wait. I should get to see the drawing this week.

You missed a good fight on Saturday!

Unknown said...

that would be Jimmy's arm ED:)

Peace

the original big ring said...

that's a wicked tat!
looking for some $$ to get my next piece done
cheers.

gwadzilla said...

yep

that is a tastee blend of flavor and fire

but no so much fire that you need to be scared

I felt that there need be no safety cap on the bottle

I like to use a healthy dose of this stuff on whatever I am eating

2drunk2shift said...

Yeah, that safety is for the Sally pants. I use about a third of a bottle for one taco setting. Squirrel, I'm glad u dig it. That was the last batch before the professional labels and all.
Sweet. Thanks