Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Damn No Sausage Yet:(

Sat in stand #2 again last night this time with no action at all. Hanging out with me ladies tonight.....I think we're going to hike some where this afternoon....maybe Browns Woods. The highlight of me hunt yesterday was finding an old can of Budweiser....going to make something sawheat for CVO out of it:) I'll be riding a bike on Saturday....hip..hip...harray:) Our local CranksGiving is this Saturday a damn good cause, and one hell of a time:) See you there!!


my cool find:)

I did see 8 deer in this bean field on my way out of the woods...almost had a shot on a doe...once again I was busted on the stalk:(

Deer hunting tree stand necessities...tall boy of Bud, Slim Jim, and a piss bottle:)

trying to wish the deer to come out and play:)

Deer hunting stats:

14 out of 43 days hunted

4 hunts in thee morning

10 hunts in the evening

31 deer seen

9 in the morning

22 in thee evening

2 shots taken, both in thee evening

1 miss

1kill....that happened to be eaten by coyotes.....little fuckers:)



Damn that is pathetic:(


Peace

8 comments:

len said...

nice

why do you need a piss bottle for a tree stand? does you piss smell keep the deer away

Unknown said...

Yup...piss on the ground...no deer come by for me to kill:) Congrats on Fatherhood bro...hope mommy and baby are all good:) Now get some fucking photos up so I can see him:)

Peace

How do i get to my old stuff said...

Hey good luck w/ that huntin'. You might not believe it, but the other day the boys were off school so I took them down to the local archery range and we all shot targets. I can definitely see the appeal. (Oh, and if you're wondering.... I did alright, was able to cluster the whole end(?) round(?) in an area of space about the size of my cappucino cup saucer.

Anonymous said...

That's why they call it hunting and not shopping......

Mike

cvo said...

you gonna come to town for the cross racing this weekend?

we kinda go a little nutz on our area called hooligan hill at pioneers park,

yeah, it's what you think.

if you bring kids, you might wana bring ear plugs for them. or for yourself, you don't wana know what's coming outa my mouth, your kids already do, where do you think I learned it..

you've got a place to stay if you need it.

Chris said...

I definitely want to see a picture of you eating the liver in the field after you cut it out of its warm body. Like in Dances with Wolves.

Unknown said...

Chris- I'm more of the "drink a cup of its blood" from Red Dawn:)

Peace

Anonymous said...

Be the deer Brian. Be the deer!