Thursday, November 29, 2007

2 Down...I'm Done....Wheres Me Fucking Bike

Boneing them out this afternoon, then its off to the locker for some sausage:)

Where I sat

how not too do it

big doe down

yeah I don't mind getting a little bloody

2 down and I'm done....well ok....1.5 down and I'm done

keeping it bike related:)

Home Grown is the kind for me.....found 35 of these in the area I'm in.....hhmmmm:)

perhaps....Train Wreck....I doubt it...all the great shit comes from Humbolt county...not that I know anything about this:)

Peace

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! two bucks and a doe on the trail behind VA last night. got some more pics and some video of 'em. nice warm commute this a.m.! ha. happy suasaging.

cvo said...

congrats on the deer, and the find..

Chris said...

Dude, how did you hit that deer at that angle? Was it rearing up ready to attack your ass??

Unknown said...

she most likely did the floppy fish dance, causing the arrow to shift its original position.

Peace

Anonymous said...

trainwreck sausage!

Jeff Kerkove said...

You should make that bloody hands picture your header.


kill, kill, kill.