Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Links

Chicago Freak Bike....if you have some down time.....take some of it here.......these Rat Freaks can booze it, bike it, and battle it up with some hellarious shit..I will have a tall bike someday:)

Bicycle Room a new'r place for news:)

The Body Wall for all you elite wannabe's.

Dutch Tub be sure too check out the site and photos......purdy sweet...I didn't find pricing though...

Sticker Junkie...I know....

Surly Brewing:)))

Arrived at work today at 4:30am.....riding to Martensdale this afternoon....via pavetrail/gravel:).... tomorrow 2:30pm gravel ride leaving 2102 SE Creekveiw dr, in Ankeny...call if ya want in 490-6239....I'd better start thinking about riding my bike for hours upon hours......ah hell I can always start "training" on Jan. 1:)...good day

Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, that chicago bike freak thing is CRAZY!

just kids riding bike and having fun!

Mark Savery said...

Kim stole my line.

Yep, that Chicago shit is CRAZY!

How do i get to my old stuff said...

i need a dutch tub. not sure where i'd puut it just yet, but i definitely need one.

Unknown said...

Westy and Mod- have you went through their archives....yup some crazy shit....I love the jousting though:)

Syd- for $6000...you can put one any where you'd like it...from the photos...did you see the one with the guys pulling one behind their canoe then setting up....SAWHEAT!!

Peace