Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mowing Wednesday Afternoon

I'll be modifiing the mowers tonight so they can take on the tallest of blade grass/mustard garlic weed that the trail can offer. My plan is to be in Denmans around 3pm, if you want to join call me. Pat Rupar a rep. of ours is one hell of a guy not only will he be bringing a case of Fat Tire to the shop next Wed. he'll also have with him a sixer of Wisconsins very own Fat Squirrel Nut Brown Ale for us to try, sounds delicious:) Its finial I'm doing the Louis & Clark race this weekend, this course kicks ass, along with all the mates that put the work into it. The last climb on this course is well lets just say "NOT" SS friendly at all, 200yrds of straight up suffering at the end of our 5 mile loop:) Last time I raced this course this was a killer spot to spectate as I saw more than one mate pukeing his goodies up all over the trail:) Tonight I hope to get Yankee Doodle Dan's 20" cruiser put back together, I have some ideas of my next piece of ink but you'll just have to wait to see it:) OUT.

Peace

4 comments:

T-bone said...

The trail has been groomed and is in prime condition. Hope you stick around for Sunday and check out some of the other trails. Let me know if you need a place to crash.

Bake said...

Ummmm.....Ale. Mikey likey!

cvo said...

see ya saturday speedee

Unknown said...

Tbone- I'll see what Teri thinks of that idea, Swanson and Manawa are what I would love to hit.

Bake-Yummy indeed

3p0- You so funny:)

Peace