Thursday, May 25, 2006

Center Trails need some Mowing Love

Tore up a couple hours of trail yesterday with the Jedi Master, Master Lou was going to come out and play but decided on pugsly urbanna instead. I'm starting to get me a good feel fo the big wheels, by the time I take it back to Marco I'm sure that I'll be sold. Next weekends race at Landahl will be the true test. Called Rob yesterday also, nobody home, left message, he called me back last night while I didn't have me phone...... phone tag shit:) I'll try him again tonight.

Teri and I stopped by the Hansers last night to see their newest edition to the family...Parker.....he was sleeping while I held him making all these cute little faces. I'm excited about our little one, last week while at the Crit Race in Water Works I was watching Rob Verstegh with his daughter....imagining how Teri and I will be with ours.....it was a beautiful day dream.

I'll be mowing in Denmans at 7am Sat. morning, come and join the clean up of the trail so we can enjoy it itch free:)

Peace

2 comments:

cvo said...

hey, dude,

those top tube rugs? where do you get them, and what's the cost?

I got a couple of local boys who are interested.

Red Riding Hood said...

hey squirrel! couldn't figure out how to email you... thanks for linking me!! I'll most definitely send photo's of bike tat's when I come across em... how many of the "Warrior's Ride" tat's have you got so far?? (you should try to get all of em... to my knowledge there's less than 100) I'll send you mine when I can get someone to snap a photo of it...
cool blog!
x ashira