Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Prep Time/ Baby Talk

Teri and I went to the Doc. yesterday after we got out of the prision like building we work in. All is good with the bambino and Teri, not much to talk about in the 13th week. 2 more visits and we'll get to check for parts:) how cool is that:)!!

Decided to ride the Haro SS at Ouachita so that meant a tear down and clean up was due. Boy these pieces of alluminun, steel, titanium, and what not look so damn good when they are clean:)


Oh my so sexy:)

Had a couple Fat Tires while dicking around with all the bike shit for this weekend. That being said I still have a couple things to do when I get home tonight, damn I'm slow.... off and on the bike:) We (Rassy's and CITA) had some pint glasses made up so we could well you know drink out of um, and sell the rest, in our mission of taking over Iowa with single track and beer.


Not so good of a pic. (empty glass and all)

I still haven't been on the bike since my failure this past weekend, I think I've lost that competetive spirit. Which makes racing well.... just paying to ride with your buds:) I need to get my shit together or I'm just going to get lazy. Donny has a fine ass ride for this year.


Orbea "Scape".... oh so hot!

Ok I'm done I now have to go and clean my wheels for the Haro:)


Peace

8 comments:

cvo said...

dude, your comptetitve spirt will come back.

what's wrong with paying to ride with your buds, and supporting the sceen?

ya get out, do some riding, sometimes you feal like going fast, sometimes you feal like just peddling along and enjoying the ride and seein lots of bikers...

sometimes you pull off, have a "break" or drink a beer.

(ah, mid race saftey brakes. is there anything better?)

yeah, I may never ever win a race with this mentality. but I'm gonna have a lot of fun being out there. enjoying the commrodery.

I'll see ya soon dude.
and I'm saving a 6er of fat tire for you the next time we ride together....

Unknown said...

I know it will come back, I guess what I meant was the killer instinct has kinda faded for this year. I'm ready to kick back and play:) Nothing wrong with susporting the sport, I meant no disrespect, hence the smiley:) Fat Tire mmmmmmm you are a true brutha:))

Peace

cvo said...

it'll be in my trunk in lawrance...

stop by on a lap and help yourself if your there...

you know I will....

peace bro

Unknown said...

Dude that is a seriously large snowman in your avatar:)

Peace

No lawrence for me, Crowder in next.

Carl Buchanan said...

Don't worry man, you'll get your mojo back.

SSing Ouachita...you da man.

Wow, sweet looking Orbea for Donny.

The Old Bag said...

...if you're not going to stop by the trunk for that Fat Tire I will!

Unknown said...

MMMMM, Fat Tire gooooddd:) So sorry Old Bag, but I read Lady Velo was too bring back some from Texas for you Minnestoians:)

Peace

Stocking up on this coming Arkansas trip too:)

gwadzilla said...

come on....

you want to cross the finishline in that classic EURO style
either pulling the pacifier from the mouth
or
making that gesture of rocking the craddle

I think I am going to tape a picture of my two boys onto the stem of my race bike
you will be amazed at the energy the thought of your children will bring
I used that energy instead of training to get me through the SM100 last year!