Monday, March 20, 2006

Landahl pics.


Marko (Specialized Rep) and I. Mark seems to think my glasses are to big for my head, so I offered a trade of shades and failed:)


Sweet Jane knocking out another loop, dis girl is a roadie but she had a smile on her face with every lap at Landahl which says alot cuz dis trail will kick your ass!
Good Job Jane:)


3p0 downing a Guiness before rolling back out to finish up the 6hr. Your my hero bro:)


Roxanne and T-Bone chill'n



Ryan looking good with da beer in hand and the race finished. On the first lap he was behind me signing "Momma's don't let yer babies grown up to be cowboy's":)

3 comments:

T-bone said...

How was camping and riding at Crowder?

BTW, that's Ryan in the last pic not Rusty.

Unknown said...

Camping was good, didn't ride Crowder.... my pussy was hurting:)

Peace

cvo said...

I'm really looking forward to crowder, can't wait.

Man, what a fun place to ride, wish I could have been faster. just glad I was able to ride a lot all day.

good to see lots of peeps down there. met some new friends.

good luck next weekend dude, Our local race is gonna be snowed out, cuz we've got like oh, 8-14 inches comming today.

maybe we'll see you in Lawrance ks in two weeks.

peace out dude,
see ya soon.