Sunday, December 04, 2011

Mellow Sunday


Spent the morning hanging in the garage pounding coffee and doing some welding. This 2011B is an address for a lady in Austin Texas.

also whipped one up for Johnny Conlan. I think I may have to bring it back and use something else inbetween the 1 & 3...that bigger gap is driving me nuts.

Around 12:30 I decided it was time for a fixie ride. As Teri and Izzy were out doing pictures. 30 degrees sure does feel nice compared to 17! Did some City streets mixed with black label. Really didn't want to go outside but couldn't bring myself too sit on the spin bike down stairs.

Got home lit a fire and turned on some football. You can see by this photo it has the same effect on Bianchi as it does with me:) Spoiled rotten puppy dog!

No presants under that tree just yet, maybe next week. Comfy with the fire. I think its going to be a Jenga kinda night by the fire. See if Teri or I can beat little Izzy.

No comments: