Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Built another one Today!


First I stopped at the Tractor Tire ride to bolt up some boards...

easily ride able now....

Then I went to plank up the log in the back of Squirrels Nest....didn't want to cut it out...that and I needed a use for these boards that came from Roller Coaster:)

I give you "Serpent"...a hoot to ride....and lower to the ground....unlike Child's Play. I'm in a log ride building mode so look out kiddies...I'm gonna build a fucking play ground!

Peace

7 comments:

Andy said...

God damn, can't wait until May when I can ride those bad boys. You never cease to amaze me.

bluecolnago said...

happy thanksgiving, brother....

Iowagriz said...

Time to pull out my skinnies play bike and get beat up again. It might take awhile to get the skills back from Seattle.

kc said...

can't wait to ride the fruits of your labor...thanks man..

why did you add boards to the tractor tire?

Unknown said...

Kent-for those that have less skillz then you and I:)

Tom- I fixed the flex in Kyles skinny...cups and cakes now:)

Peace

Steve Fuller said...

Looking forward to trying some of these as well. Think I'll need some hints from you. :)

Thank you for planking that log in Squirrel's Nest. That was the only thing that was really keeping that from being completely ridable. See you tomorrow morning.

Unknown said...

Best hint I have is dismount your bike open your beer and watch other people hurt themselves.