Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Race???

Not a 100% yet still working the plan out with Grelk....but there may be a cross country race in my future this weekend along with some plain ole good riding. I love the trails at Boone.....so it looks like they are going to have the race and if you go up and help prep the course they'll give you free entry to said race...thats purdy tough to beat:)

Plan #1
Ride up Friday night, camp, work on the trail Saturday, ride the trail, go kick it in the pool at my Aunts house, drink many beers, pass out, Sunday...race, ride home or hitch a ride home.

Plan #2
Crack ass of dawn Saturday morning ride up help with course, ride course, go kick it in the pool at my Aunts house, drink many beers, pass out, Sunday....race, ride home or hitch a ride home.

I feel like being overly stupid too, the plan would be for me to ride the commuter up while pulling the Monkey....yeah thats purdy fucking cool I know:) Andy may be in to this as well anyone else up for a ride:)?


I'm not the only one with this idea....ehy:)

Peace

No comments: