Thursday, April 24, 2008

Taco Ride....Dirt is Good:)


some of the group waiting at the shop....

Ed huser...

Sammy and Ryan..

18 showed up for the first 08' Taco Ride. Thee dirt Gods blessed us with dry dirty ribbons with a few puddles. I was completely blown away by how dry the trail was, I was also very happy to be on dirt:) After a full loop 10 of us ventured to Giffs for $2 Old Style tall boys and tacos. Bike practice was good, 40 on the pavement, and 14 or so on the dirt....ah yeah! Just what I needed to get the single speed blood a flow'n! Justin and Stegman took a bunch more photos, I'll link them up when I find'm.

Peace

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks fun... wet this a.m.! hope I didn't miss ya. I just kept rollin' today. I have to drive (SUCK) tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Nope drove in too.

Peace

Buckshot77 said...

Damn, I thought it would still be too wet so I headed for the ritual ride. Heather says you need to get Teri down for that ride! So how did the tall bike work on the center trails? :)~ Any low hanging branches need taken care of?

I'm planning on taking Corley over to Race like a girl tonight for a bit if you want to bring Izzy out to play too.

Steve Fuller said...

Wanted to ride for tacos, but the monkey needed work. Ritual Ride instead for me last night.

cvo said...

ah, single track

looks like you guys had a good time,