Sunday, January 13, 2008

2hrs of Church Would Suck Too Me...2hrs In My Church....KICKS ASS!

Another 2hr throw down this morning with Cam, Basso, Fuller, Troy, and Rick. Saw Sedor and Webb out also. Gonna hit the rollers for an hour this afternoon, do some spinning, watch some Football, hang out with me ladies and just be happy:)

getting onto Dirty Express...

piss break at thee old fire pit......

iced up and love'n every minute of it:)

Izzy got her new rig from Grandma and Grandpa Adams....do ya think she likes it?

come on dad lets go ride:)

Peace

4 comments:

Buckshot77 said...

Good chasing you guys this morning Squirrel. At least no headers into trees today and I was much faster going through Denman's and J11. Have fun on the rollers. 20 minutes on them the other night and I was "numb".... We should get our girls together to play sometime I think they're about the same age- 20 months for ours.

Steve Fuller said...

Good riding with you again Squirrel. I skipped the reverse route through the Nest and Denmans and took a pass through Hillside and Rollercoaster to end my day.

Pete Basso said...

Lots of fun this weekend fellas. Love the snow rides, especially when the trail is dialed in like it was this wknd. Squirrel is the king of flow, the worse the conditions, the better you ride. I watched you just ride off the front numerous times today pedaling at the same cadence. It was pretty cool to watch. Anyway, need to continue these rides through the winter as much as possible. Thx for riding with us this wknd.

Bake said...

Dang....trails were perfect today. Jacob, Leb and I got out around 1 and things were premo. Hope we can get one more light dusting before they are back to ice.