Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Thee Hunt is ON!

Most likely won't be much talk of cycling the next few weeks...the rut is upon us and no time to ride....I won't be going to Omaha now....shot a doe last night....couldn't pick up the blood trail so I went in this morning to find her knowing I took a good shot. Found the blood trail, saw the big boy feeding 60yrds away...the stalk is on....he's coming towards me....I'm behind a big tree....I draw....he turns...I miss....upon looking for my arrow I find my doe has been the find of thee Coyotes......little fucking wild dogs:( Oh well thats the chance you take leaving your food in the woods.

If you don't like photos of dead deer I wouldn't come here for the next couple of weeks.


Dirty Duo photos are up on my flickr:)

Peace

5 comments:

mattonne said...

Good Luck Squirrel, there's a couple of wall-mount worthy Bucks safe and secure right in the middle of town here...I hope they don't meet with an accident... he he he :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck hunting Bambi. There are a couple of big boys in the waterworks area. I rode up on a monster (in the 160 range) 10 pointer last weekend in Denmans.

Mike

Anonymous said...

What's the chance of hooking a brother up with some venison jerky?

Unknown said...

Elk there is a very good chance for you and Sam:) Give me some time:)

Peace

bryan said...

hey, we have deer in Omaha, too. Just bring your bow along for Cranksgiving. You automatically win if you bring back a deer.