Monday, April 16, 2007

Today:)

Todays 39x14 rock'd me ass too work..
Today I almost hit a coon, and a deer scared the shit out of me..
Today the bottoms where covered in fog.....riding in fog is just spirtual
Today I ran 3 red lights.....it was fucking early.....5:30am
Today I smiled the whole ride in...
Today with 4 miles too go I realize I forgot me work key......SHIT...
Today Craig didn't commute...so he let me in.....whew...
Today...all is good:) May your TODAY be good too...

Weekend images:)

Teri Sue shoom'en some sawheat ass trail in Manawa

Teri Sue on the small teeder-todder

Cleaning it

T-Bone...practicing....not showing off:)

attempting one of the many log runs.....I took 2 good diggers Saturday:)

MOD showed up in time too say Hi and Bye.. Annie by the way you fucking rock girl:) Charlie...twas nice meet'n ya...the hair is so fucking rock star:) Martin thanks for the beer:) Scott nice meeting ya, Matt...sorry for you loss... we'll ride next time bro:) Cornbread and CV0....we'll meet again:)

Sundays putt-putt too the park

Oh how the sun feel so good.....

Oh my.....does it smell like....POOP daddy:)..

I think daddy is taking this whole helmet thing too seriously....

Peace Mates:)

6 comments:

T-bone said...

Nice shots. Glad you two could make it out to play this weekend. Swanson is May 5th if you can make it back to the big O.

Andy said...

She keeps getting cuter, sounds like you are living the good life. Hope to ride with you soon.

Cornbread said...

Dang, missed ya. One second you were there and the next...poof...gone.

Sorry we were late gettin' up there. My dumb ass hadn't taken my new rack out of the box. CVO and Milhouse hooked me up with the rack install while I finished packin'.

Next time dude. Glad to see ya ridin'. Hope your Achilles is better.

Jeff Moser said...

Nice trail shots. Looks like some great single track!

scott showen said...

nice seeing ya also, to bad you wern't there for the race on sunday, it was fast and fun....

Unknown said...

IT was great seeing you again Squirrel and getting to meet Teri. Can't wait to hang out again...maybe Platte May 12? I was excited to see your small morel finds, it has inspired me to get out there and find some. Happy hunting!