Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wednesday.....MY RIDE....


Can you say Log'en....

When the above words are on the training schedule I kind of get giddy waiting for Wednesdays to show up:) My Ride days are only to be an hour or two at the most of just playing around....kind of an active recovery thing in some cases. Yesterday on "MY RIDE" I went tooling around Valley Junction...out and about too work on non racing related bike handling skillz....like riding any thing narrow/fat and elevated, picinik tables, wheelies, jumping shit, the rear wheel hop....you get the point. Well I found an area of fallen trees.....and I can't help myself...the above tree being one of many has 3 different exit routes...I road it several times before changing it up. I need to work on rolling backwards....I find a nice little roller to use and proceed to spend the next 1.5hrs tring to roll backwards, while turning a 180 to ride it out.....I never once got it....close....but no cigar....I wore a lolly pop line into the leaves...I will nail this skill! Next Wednesday I'll be back at it....out for 2hrs yesterday and road a whooping 6 miles..... but came home sweaty as hell:) All in a good days My Ride:)

WIND ADVISORY FOR TODAY....FUCK DA GRAVEL, GOING DIRTY:) HMMM BRINING CHAINSAW....
BOONEVILLE GRAVEL GRINDER TODAY:
MEET AT MY PLACE 1208 WALNUT ST, WE LEAVE AT 2:30, 2.5 HRS OF RIDING, BRING LIGHTS AS IT MAY BE GETTING DARK BY THE TIME WE GET BACK TO THE CITY. 490-6239.



Hey you guys ride safe today....

you all look funny in those tights:)

Peace

2 comments:

the mostly reverend said...

hey--we were out near valley junction too! hollander, lou, tony n and i [although lou turned off at 50th and booneville road on the way in]. we ended by exploring raccoon valley park. got in over 3 hours yesterday--gravel single speedin' in the sun. izzie's looking fine!

gwadzilla said...

cute shots
cute kid

is that kid going to have red hair?