Thursday, September 07, 2006

Perfect Weather

Yesterday's commute to work in the morning was perfect...with the exception that I've been missing riding with me Lady and buddy Johnny C. Sometimes its very nice to have someone to bs with on the way in or home:) None the less morning temps are arm warmer & knee warmer with a craft liner quality now and I love it:) Fall time is awesome....bow hunting and cool evening rides with all your buds. You know the ones who are kicking everyone's ass during the year on the dirt/road will be close to the end of their training. They now will be dusting off their play bikes for some bud time:) Bon fire in the backyard after the ride, sporting a few beers, grill a rage'n, and laughing about somebody's crash....come on thats the ending to a perfect ride:)




See that "Taz" on me whee little arm, well he's getting a cover up:) I stopped by Danno's yesterday and I go in on the 12th for the outline work...start at the elbow, go up ontop of the shoulder with the dragon head on my teenie tiny chest...a full brahp, with a half sleeve dragon and clouds holding a single cog....HOT PISSY!
I'm going out this afternoon for a little trail putt-putt with the bob in tow, chainsaw and weed wacker will be along for some good times:) Out around 4pm...

Not that my opinion matters much......to those that had too make the decision of DQ'ing a cheater at this years 24hr Race, you did the right thing in my humble opinion and I'm sure many others, no ifs ands or buts. Those who are opposing your decision or questioning it are those whom fear confrontation and lack the leadership that you mates possess. You mates earned more respect with that decision than you may know.

Peace

2 comments:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

ur description of fall is improvin' my mood about the whole affair. previously, all i could think about was how fall preceded ice 'n' snow. :)

Trek830SS said...

Amen on the props for making the hard decison on DQ'ing the dude at the 24hr race. Earned a lot of respect from me.