Thursday, August 31, 2006

Time to Pack

All done riding....till Friday afternoon when I throw down a lap with Tellinghussen (he don't know this yet) to the fire pit with a view that was made on the 1st 24hr and never broke in. I stopped there on Sat. morning and hit the mental patch kit up:) The same wood has sat 4yrs waiting for someone to come and enjoy it and by damn Friday night is that day. Our night ride was good, Jacob and Lebeda showed up with Jacob packing 2 22oz bottles of Fat Tire and another bottle of beer for Lebeda. We drank first then headed into the woods. I got out at 8pm for some early riding, and with me commute I rounded out a mileage of 54 for the day, them boys stayed out later then I:) Today is pack up me goods and get the pop-up ready for action.

Peace

4 comments:

cvo said...

good luck this weekend dude,

I'll hold up a fat tire for ya on my back porch facin east shoutin...

Go Squirrel.!!!!

and I'll try to send you good vibes via the force.

shit, your gonna do fine.

Unknown said...

Thanks Buddy:) Go easy on the meds:)

Peace

brent said...

22 oz. fat tires???? where does one find such treasure?

Unknown said...

Sure as hell not in Iowa:) I think Jacob snagged'm in Wisconsin or Illinois. YUMMY!!

Peace