Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pro Ink......Kinda:)

I've been swapping e-mails with Marla Streb about her Single Speed Championship tattoo, so the other day I get this one back with this pic:)


"Here's a shot-you can kind of see the tattoo..."

www.marlastreb.com
blogs on www.mountainzone.com




Marla & Nico (Nicoya)


As you can see the last thing you want to look at is the "KINDA" shot of the tattoo. I found myself staring at Nico wondering what our little bundle of joy too be will look like. Everytime I now see a little girl with her daddy I almost tear up with this overwhelming joy knowing just how close to being a father I really am:) Of course I sent Marla a thank you and a ps of could I get a close up of the tattoo next time:)


Peace

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

sleep now
bask in the glory which is parenthood later