Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fantastic Fathers Day Frenzy

Starting to get ready for this weekends 4 races, 2 day event. We'll be starting off with a Dirt TT at noon Sat., then shortly after it will be the Hill Climb, then at 5pm the Dirt Crit, then it's carb (Dark Beer) load by an open fire for the XC event on Sunday morning. I'll be camping Friday through Sunday, taking the pop-up for the festivities. I'll also be rocking the Monkey once again as I've hijacked it from brutha Marco..... going on a month now......I'm addicted:) Teri was going to go but has decided with the warmer temps coming it would be best to stay around the City and in AC comfort. Yesterday I bought some new trailer jacks for the rear end of the pop-up. I'll weld those on tonight when I get done at the shop, going to make it much easier to level with these on it:)

Info. & directions on the race can be found here. Good Day:)

Peace

2 comments:

Neve_r_est said...

Hmm...if there were any epic ride lovin' fools around I could do some prerace/postrace guide work in my local woods for those interested. 45 minutes south of Washington is my home base of Shimek forest, lots O riding to be had....or theres some new log ridin' to be had in Burlington....or maybe Sugar and the Coralville trail might be worth the short trip north. Just a thought.

Unknown said...

I'll be rolling in around...that is if I get off from the shop.....5:30 or 6pm. I'll give you a call or you ring me either way sounds good to me if I can get someone to roll with me. The Jeep sucks on gas mileage with trailer behind even more.

Peace