Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Danno Rides the Center Trails

I had a 2:30 appt. with Danno today for some ink, but I left the day job early so I was there when he opened. I walk through the door and there are these 2 grandma's hanging out, one is getting her first tattoo at the young old age of 71. How fucking cool is that.......pretty damn cool if yer asking me. Just goes to show yer never too old fer the needle baby:) After slinging her, Danno wanted to go for a ride at the Center with his new SE 29'r. I said why hell yeah. He was like a little kid in a candy store just a chattering away with this big ass smile on his mug. Good shit mates. We took it nice and easy as he hasn't been out on a bike in the woods for awhile, but after today's taste he's back in the saddle. After our ride it was back to his shop for some ink and coffee:) Yeah baby!!


cruising to Denmans from my place


look at that smile:)


the SE has a 39x18 stock gear which is too big for a 29'r in the woods. I need to get a 21 for him. It was the only time he had to bail which was awesome.


take me home I'm whoop'd:)


me newest piece, chinese for squirrel.....in a nut:)


Time to go finish the battery box. QBP had already pulled me Monkey and had it on the truck so no chocolate squirrel...... oh well I'm still getting a Monkey and if I really want bacon shammy brown I can alway's have it painted:)

Peace

1 comment:

Arleigh Jenkins said...

39x18?

OUCH

Most guys are pushing 34x18 or even 32x18 around here on a 29'er