Friday, May 19, 2006

Super Stoked!!

I'll be raging on a borrowed Karate Monkey this weekend, yeah baby!!:) I need to give the big wheels a rollen before I decide if its for me. If I'm digging it I'll be getting a custom frame from Rob Pennel of Badger Cycles. Mark Hollender is the kind mate that will be trusting me with his Monkey:) Thanks Marco!!:)

Didn't get to throw down with the IMBA folks yesterday afternoon, we were busy as hell at the shop. After close Greg and I headed over to Water Works Park for the first of 4 Crit Road Races, held by All 9 Yards Reality, not my gig, but I sure do like watching those fast fockers:) Afterwards we ended up at Orlando's on Park Ave. for pizza and some beers, was home early, which was a good thang:) Out.

Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful dude. When I did the Dawn 'til Dusk 12 Hour in Gallup I was switching between my 26" and my 29'er (or rather, switched once). I came back asking around if anybody was interested in buying my Spider... Once you roll the big wheels in a race, you won't want to go back.

Unknown said...

That my friend seems to be the result:)

Peace

Neve_r_est said...

Yea, tell me about it. Here I've got a spanky new 5k FS bike, and Id rather ride my monkey. If it weren't for the weight... We'll see what the Badger does in July :)

Rob said...

If you've got the goods, the weight won't really matter- besides, I think you'll love the big wheels- good luck, man!