Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tonight I ride

Ok so lastnight I was going to ride but the weather gave me more than enough good reasons to say......screw that it suck out there. Ended up going home and checking the camper over (supplies inside and what not) for our little trip to Lake Red Rock this weekend. North Overlook here I come, should have some great jumping pics. when I get back. Going out tonight for some urbanna goodness been awhile since I actually put a couple hrs. in. Most likely be very low key with lots of skinnies involved.

Down Snydrom test in early pregnancy........ this seems to be a big F-ING scam of sorts. I'll report more on my findings at a later time, seems its not an exact science.

Peace

5 comments:

Bake said...

I think they do that test to just watch you worry yourself sick for 2 weeks waiting for the results...then it's not even 100%.

Ryan and family said...

Center should be dry enough tonight. I'm heading there ASAP (though likely not much before 5pm)...

Shaun Deller said...

Squirrel,

I've been meanin to write ya on the squirrel tails, bike tattoos and other shit. hook me up with an email address. I dig your blog.

Shaun Deller said...

Squirrel,

I dig the blog. Hook me up with an email so we can talk squirrel tails, cycling tattoos and mushrooms

Unknown said...

Shaun my email is the Send'm Here link below my tattoo flicker bro:).

Peace