Monday, April 24, 2006

Crazy Weekend

I don't have alot of time here at work right now and my home comp. is on the fritz again, so I'll run down a fast one.

Friday nights chopper races went down good, looked like all that participated had a good time. I believe that there was more beer drank then the bikes being raced:)



Line'm up


Maharry leading threw the back corner

Sat. posed an interesting day as my car cost me $900 to get fixed which started out as $500. Then I get a call from Sammy saying there is a car smoldering on Dirty Express.....WTF. I get off from the bike shop and go check it out....yep thats a burnt car alright....fucking dipshits.


WTF!!

and this


they through all the shit out of it then burnt it.....WTF!!

One good thang from Sat. was I ran into a couple hikers carrying out some trash from the trial, I like seeing that.


this is Linda and her daughter if you see them in Denmans thank them:)

With my car expences I didn't race on sunday just tooled around with Teri and Ray Vaughn. Mowed the yard, brought the camper home for spring cleaning, thats pretty much it. Riding tonight maybe, I might be mowing as the trail is needing it now before it gets out of hand, just waiting for the Ok from Water Works.

Peace

7 comments:

Neve_r_est said...

Well, if you won't go to the Sycamore trail, it'll come to you...idiots

cvo said...

looks like you got yerselves a nice obstical.

dirt burm up the hood, log ride over the roof,
dirt drop off the trunk and bumper.

cvo said...

oh, jumper cables,

dibs

Anonymous said...

Any chance any of the paperwork identified who's car it was...maybe we can get 'em there stuff back...baby seats...maybe it was stolen.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's the chick in today's paper. She is the one who's car was stolen and the police are telling her she is responsible for getting it out of there and cleaning up the mess, unfortuately, she's broke and without wheels. It'll get worked out soon, we'll all help get that eye sore outta there. Next thing you know... the 4x4's are going to come rolling through.

gwadzilla said...

bummer about her car
the funny thing
if they touched all her personal shit
there are prints on that
the kids usually burn the car to destroy evidence

and well

it could be traced

sounds like momma needs a new car and a new job

bummer
but
it could have been worse

Mark Savery said...

Get Cam on a chopper to level the playing field!